VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
We want to reassure VolunteerMatch customers that the newly discovered critical vulnerability affecting many SAML implementations does not impact any VolunteerMatch Single Sign On implementations.
VolunteerMatch utilizes version 3.2.0 of the OpenSAML-J library, which is not impacted by the vulternatibilty.
The privacy and security of our customers is our first priority. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate contact us via our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars